Zenith Aircraft Online Kit Store
Complete Tool Kit
The complete tool kit includes all the basic tools you'll need to get started on building your own kit aircraft.
The tool kit includes:
- Sioux Air Drill, model DR1412, 3600 rpm
- Pneumatic Riveter with Custom Machined Heads, with air regulator valve
- Spiralux Hand Riveter with Custom Machined Heads
- "Cleco" temporary fasteners (supplied in recommended quantity)
- "Cleco" Pliers
- 4 Toggle Clamps
- 4 Finger "Handi-Clamps"
- Drill Bits (#30, #40 and #20, supplied in recommended quantity)
- Left and Right WISS sheet-metal snips
- Adjustable ("accordion") hole spacer (10 holes)
- Metric tape measure
- "Sharpie" felt tip markers
- Vixen "Metal Mover" 8-inch hand file
- 2 half-round 8-inch hand files
- Edge distance marker block
The Tool Kit can be crated and shipped together with the airframe kit at no additional charge. The complete tool kit has a shipping weight of approx. 31 lbs. when shipped by UPS.
(Estimated shipping cost of approx. $24.00 throughout the USA).
The actual items, quantities and tools specifications are subject to change without notice, depending on aircraft model.
- Recommended Tools and Workshop
- Video Clips: Hints for Homebuilders
- Using Your Tools
- Recommended Reading
Back | Online Kit Store Home | View Order (cart)
Having difficulties or have ordering or product questions?
Please send the details of your questions or problem to
email@example.com or call 573-581-9000 (Mon. - Fri. 8-5 Central)
Prices in US Funds. Prices, availability and equipment subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise specified specifically, shipping and handling charges are not included. Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be actual representations of items or kit parts. Component kits and individual kit parts are available only to registered kit builders / owners with a valid serial number.
Zenith Aircraft Home | Contact Zenith Aircraft Company
Zenith Aircraft Company
1881 Airport Road
Mexico, Missouri 65265-0650 USA
573-581-9000 (Monday - Friday, 8 - 5 Central)
© Zenith Aircraft Company